- Clinician: Capture Records
- Clinician: Export your records in DICOM
Please export DICOM files for us to create your implant CT plan. The files must be exported in an uncompressed, multi-file, .03mm or .04mm slices (not all systems make this easy). If you export .02 or .01, this will normally be too many files to upload.
- Export to a folder on the desktop (must be a folder with 100+ .dcm files)
- Right-click on the folder, rename the patient's name (Last, First)
- Right-click again and click “send to compressed zipped folder.”
- If uploading scan appliance and patient scan, place both in the same folder and zip together
- This is what you will browse for when uploading on our online portal
- Clinician: Upload your records
Upload your records in your account.
- Clinician: First Case?
- Lab: Design Surgical Guide
- Lab and Clinician: Online meeting for Design Approval
(Sign Work Authorization during meeting)
- Lab: Craft guide and ship
Uploading Your Records
Uploading your records is now easy with our online portal. Create a new account or log in to an existing account.
Want more information?
Contact us to get in touch!