- Lithium disilicate material (superior life-like ceramic esthetics)
- Industrial milled (superior margin fit compared to chairside milling)
- Exceptional strength (Tested to 500 MPa Strength)
- Minimal adjustments (CAD/CAM designed to your accounts specifications)
- Made in America
At Peterson Dental Laboratory, anterior units are layered for increased translucence at the incisal edge as a standard for esthetics unless noted in the prescription.
- Single units & veneer
- Implant Restorations
- Less than 1.4mm clearance in posterior
- Less than 1.2mm clearance in anterior
- Bruxer patient
- Posterior bridges
- D2740 crown
- D2610 inlays for 1 surface
- D2620 inlays for 2 surfaces
- D2630 inlays for 3 surfaces
- D2962 labial veneer
- D2783 crown 3/4 porcelain ceramic (does not include veneer)
- D6058 Abutment supported porcelain / ceramic
- D6065 Implant supported porcelain / ceramic
Want more information?
Contact us to get in touch!