Peterson’s PMMA provisional is a reliable and esthetic option for immediately loading a full arch patient. This highly esthetic material will disappear in the oral cavity. Each case is quality-controlled by a CDT experienced in full arch reconstruction prior to manufacturing. Each case is specifically designed for your patient and milled on industrial 5 axis machines.
- Digitally designed (denture conversions are unpredictable)
- Hygienically designed (milled restoration can be made more hygienic than denture conversion)
- Multi-layered PMMA (improved esthetics with high patient satisfaction)
- ASC Interfaces (Angulated Screw Channel can improve esthetically compromised screw holes)
- 6 Month Warranty (denture conversions not warranteed)
- Immediate loading of full arch
- Temporary replacement while final restoration is being completed
- Backup appliance for patients
- Inter-implant spans greater than 18mm
- Distal extensions over 1 tooth
- Bruxing patient
- FP1 patient (can be completed but elevated risk of fracture)
Want more information?
Contact us to get in touch!