Case Packaging & Sending
Please take care in packaging your cases so that we may deliver a quality case and the service your deserve. Broken models will result in less predictable and ill-fitting prosthetics, which means a new impression. Providing exceptional service to you and your patient is our most important goal.
What to send to the laboratory
- Disinfect all case materials, place in bag and seal.
- Wrap all models individually with bubble wrap.
- Fill excess space. No extra space should be in bag or box to prevent movement in shipping.
- All photos need to be placed in plastic seal bag.
- All crowns, bridges, shade tabs, and USB's need to be placed in a small separate container.
- Articulator & face-bow: please ship all models off articulators and wrapped individually. Please wrap face-box separately.
Protect Your Case
Contact us if you do not have proper shipping supplies and we will assist you. If you are a new customer please call the lab at 561-272-6662 and we will send you a starter kit with everything you will need to send your first case.
Schedule a Pickup
Customers in the South Florida Tri-County Area
Pickups | All pickups are free! Call us today at 561-272-6662 or email us at [email protected] to schedule one today.
- Pickups scheduled BEFORE 1pm will be made the SAME day between 1:00pm and 5:00 pm.
- Pickups scheduled AFTER 1pm will be made the next business day between 8:00am and 12:00pm.
Deliveries | All deliveries are $7 in the Tri-County area and will be delivered via delivery driver, courier company or mail based on location and availability.
Customers Outside of the South Florida Tri-County Area:
Pickups | All pickups are free for two-day shipping! Please navigate to the shipping area of our website to generate your free two-day shipping label. If you need a shipping label which requires an earlier pickup method, please call the office at 561-272-6662.
Deliveries | All deliveries are $12 for two-day shipping.
Send a Case Digitally
Peterson Dental Laboratory accepts digital impressions from most major systems. Sending your case is as easy as a click of a button. For years Peterson Dental Laboratory has been the go-to lab for precision fitting restorations. Get precision with digital impressions!
- Login to your Doctor’s portal
- Call iTero support directly at 1-800-577-8767 to set up our account in their system – give them the Peterson Dental Lab ID number to connect: 6570
- Login into your CS Connect
- In the toolbar, click the “People” icon
- In the Partners window, click "Invite a Partner"
- In the message box, either leave the default text or write in your own message
- Click "Send" – the invitation is sent to the lab and a Partner entry is created in the list of Partners
- When the lab logs into CS Connect, we will be able to accept the invitation at that time
*If you or your team members experience any issues, watch this helpful YouTube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pub07YMWjrM
- Click on "Add" from your IOS software
- This will take you to the website, sirona-connect.com
- Under "My Account," click on "My Favorite Laboratories"
- Click "Search Labs" and scroll down
- Click on "United States"
- Enter the Peterson Dental Lab zip code: “33445”
- Click "Start Search"
- Find Peterson Dental Lab and click the plus sign in the far right column under “Add”
- Once it loads, you can exit and Peterson Dental Lab should be added
- Login to your 3Shape account
- Click on "Add Connections"
- Peterson Dental Lab will come up. Click "Connect"
- Sign in through your Medit Link account
- Click on "Partners" in the left hand column
- Click on "Search for Partners" at the top
- Peterson Dental Lab will pop up. Click on us to add us as a partner
- Peterson will get the notification to accept through their portal
Want more information?
Contact us to get in touch!