Since our founding by brothers Don and Michael in 1975, we’ve welcomed each employee as part of the Peterson family–and our family has been growing rapidly!
We’re currently seeking to fill the role of Key Account Manager. Read on for a detailed description of what the position entails. If you think you might be a fit, please call our office for details on how to apply!
Key Account Manager Position Summary
We are seeking a full time dental assistant with knowledge of all aspects of dentistry but not limited to direct clinical patient care, sterilization, front office scheduling, lab coordinating, restorative lab products, dental implants and shade taking.
At Peterson Dental, our Key Account Managers are the face of our company. They are responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with accounts, assisting with case management and providing a clear path of communication to the lab technicians.
The main goal of the Key Account Manager is improving and maintaining our customer satisfaction.
Day at a glance
- Coordinating and scheduling chairside service
- Handling inbound and outbound calls regarding case details
- Assisting case schedulers when high volumes of cases arrive
- Resolving disputes (receiving customer complaints and resolving challenges)
- Pre-scheduling rush cases
- Assisting customers with application of PDL products, fees and turnaround times
- Health Insurance
- Hourly Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Cover yearly certification fees
- Detail-oriented, outgoing, self-motivated and team focused
- 3+ years’ experience preferred in clinical office
- Ability to provide exceptional and personal care; solid communication and follow-through skills
- High School Diploma or better
- RDA certification but not required
- Reliable transportation