Full cast gold has been the standard in the posterior region because of its durability. All crowns are produced by CADCAM process providing optimal margin integrity, crown contours, gingival embrasures, occlusal embrasures, proximal and occlusal contact and anatomy. Choose from yellow HN 60%, HN 40%, N 2%, base alloy or white SP.
- Quick turnaround time
- Accuracy with CAD Technology
- Single & multi unit bridges
- Restorations with minimal clearance
- Inlay and onlays
- Anterior esthetic restorations
- Less than .5 mm occlusal clearance
- Traditional crown preparations
- .5-1 mm occlusal clearance
What to send laboratory?
- Impressions and models
- Bite registration